Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Five [All Things Pumpkin]

Happy Friday and Happy September!!  I woke up yesterday thinking it was Friday.  Thank goodness today actually is, and a long weekend to boot!  Looking forward to squeezing the last little bit of time in at the pool.

In honor of the release of the pumpkin spice latte and the fact that fall is just around the corner I'm sharing five of my favorite pumpkin goodies.  Let's get right down to it....



ONE
Well, while I've already mentioned the PSL, this homemade version is by far my favorite.  So much better (and 'real tasting') than the other.



TWO
This pumpkin crisp is unbelievably easy and yet unbelievably delicious.  The perfect addition to any fall pot luck.



THREE
Trust me when I say this fluffy pumpkin dip is yum-o.  Serve in a hollowed out pumpkin for the perfect little party addition.



FOUR
The pumpkin love doesn't just pertain to food....although the love runs deep for the recipes, this little DIY monogram pumpkin is a terrific little fall touch for the home.



FIVE
Finally, use the same little pumpkins to whip up a this little chalkboard.



SIX
This was originally going to be all things pumpkin, but I'd be remiss if I didn't share my Labor Day Sales finds.  Happy Fall Shopping!



I'd love to hear your favorite pumpkin items.  Wishing y'all terrific weekends!! 
Today I'm linking up with:

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...