Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Five [9.23.16]

Happy Friday!!!  It's been a looooong week and we're so excited for a weekend of quiet.  Hubby and I have some projects we're hoping to finish up, but otherwise no big plans.  Yipee!!  So, without further ado, here are this week's five:

ONE
My first pair of Blundstones arrived and they fit like a dream.  My brothers have been raving about them for years and I now understand what all the fuss is about.....I shared my picks in my Sip and Shop Sunday post.  There's a red pair I'm swooning over, too.


TWO
There are changes afoot in the bedroom, literally.  Here's a little sneak peek.


THREE
I couldn't put down Evanthia's Gift.  A well told story and a great addition for any bookshelf!

Evanthia's Gift - http://www.justkindlebooks.com/evanthias-gift/:

FOUR
This one pot sausage and kale has been my go-to for lunch.


FIVE
Do y'all use a countdown app??  I installed one a few weeks ago and am loving it!  My first countdown (Fall Break) is almost complete!!  Counting down makes things seem so special.  The one I installed is pretty basic though and you can't really modify (ex. leaving out weekends, etc.).  Anyone have one they would recommend??



Wishing y'all terrific weekends!! 
Today I'm linking up with:

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...