1. Ikat pillow - This little beauty is the perfect fall addition.
2. Monogram Necklace - I fully admit that I have a problem. I'm obsessed with monograms. I will monogram absolutely anything. While I typically stick go the traditional route, this puts a little modern twist on things.
3. Shawl Collar Cardigan - This cozy sweater is marked down this weekend even more than it was during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. I bypassed it then, but at $35 off it just may find it's way into my cart this time.
4. Flounce Shirtdress - I love a good shirtdress. They're so flattering and so versatile and this pretty color can transition through the seasons easily.
5. Tory Burch Flats - The perfect little flats, with a little bit of sass.
6. Zip Back High Low Tunic - I for-see reaching for this staple piece repeatedly in the colder months.
7. Monogram Throw - See monogram issue in number 2....and so many beautiful colors.
8. Lions Head Soup Bowls - Fall brings to mind soups and stews enjoyed on chilly evenings and what better way to serve said soups and stews in these darling lions head soup bowls?? (Non-lidded and more economical version here.)
I'd love to hear what's on your fall shopping list!