Sunday, September 4, 2016

Labor Day Sales

Woohoo for the long weekend!  Sunday is my favorite day of the week....usually all the chores are complete and it's a quiet, relaxing day.  But a Sunday of a three day weekend...the ABSOLUTE BEST!!  It's been a quiet little morning watching Sunday Morning, Fixer Upper, and shopping some Labor Day sales.  They're the perfect little excuse to pick up some fall pieces, either for your wardrobe or your hive!


1.  Ikat pillow - This little beauty is the perfect fall addition.

2.  Monogram Necklace - I fully admit that I have a problem.  I'm obsessed with monograms.  I will monogram absolutely anything.  While I typically stick go the traditional route, this puts a little modern twist on things.

3.  Shawl Collar Cardigan - This cozy sweater is marked down this weekend even more than it was during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale.  I bypassed it then, but at $35 off it just may find it's way into my cart this time.

4.  Flounce Shirtdress - I love a good shirtdress.  They're so flattering and so versatile and this pretty color can transition through the seasons easily.

5.  Tory Burch Flats - The perfect little flats, with a little bit of sass.

6.  Zip Back High Low Tunic - I for-see reaching for this staple piece repeatedly in the colder months.

7.  Monogram Throw - See monogram issue in number 2....and so many beautiful colors.

8.  Lions Head Soup Bowls - Fall brings to mind soups and stews enjoyed on chilly evenings and what better way to serve said soups and stews in these darling lions head soup bowls??  (Non-lidded and more economical version here.)

I'd love to hear what's on your fall shopping list!  
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...