Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Five [8.26.16]

Happy Friday!!!  Woohoo!  We've got big things going on this weekend (as in I'm going to need a weekend to recover from the weekend) so let's just get right down to it.

ONE
So....the quote of the week, without a doubt....while wearing Lilly Pulitzer palazzo pants, a solid tee, and a statement necklace one of my darlings said, "Mrs. Fitch, are you wearing that necklace to make your pajamas look fancier???"  #fromthemouthsofbabes



TWO
This bag of chips made their way into my cart at Target the other day. (Basically if you put a Greek flag on it, I'll try it....) They're actually pretty good.  But if you're looking for authentic, my church's Greek Festival starts today!  Although I'm not dancing this year, you can find me working in the bakery.


THREE
Speaking of Greek food, I tried a new Greek yogurt method in the crock pot.  It was a huge success, one which I'll be repeating this weekend!


FOUR
Yesterday was the National Park Service's 100th birthday!  I shared my first trip to Big Bend National Park here.  While I haven't gotten a post together for this summer's trip, the mesquite bean coffee is completely unique.  Wishing I was able to sip a cup in honor of the 100th!


FIVE
Although Bestie MHDRL lives and works in the National Park Service, she and her family are here in Indiana for a visit.  My heart is so full it's bursting.  Shared some special, priceless, heartwarming time with her little one last night.  One might say he has me wrapped around his little finger.


Wishing y'all terrific weekends!! Today I'm linking up with:

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...