Friday, February 13, 2015

Five on Friday [Valentine Edition]

Happy Friday!!  Although I'm disappointed Bestie MHDRL is heading back home this weekend, I'm super excited for one more celebration for the little man's birthday before they leave.  It will be the perfect way to end this incredible time together.  I'm so very grateful to have them in my life.  I'm also, of course, looking forward to a special little dinner with my Valentine...I'm thinking maybe lobster tails, but we shall see. Any big plans for y'all?  Now, here's my Five on Friday:

ONE
I LOVE a good Bloody Mary!  We enjoyed a couple to end last week, and think we just might have to repeat that special treat again this weekend!  Typically Zing Zang is my go-to mix, but Kroger didn't have it and the liquor stores aren't open in Indiana on Sundays.....enter Hoosier Momma mix.  It was quite yummy, especially paired with my favorite garnishes of olives and pickled okra the perfect Sunday treat.  What's your favorite way to make a Bloody Mary??



TWO
I made an updated version of Hubby's I love you because...Please feel free to print and use for your special loved ones!
THREE
We have lots of little Valentine touches around our hive, including these little DIY embellished candles.  I snagged some Valentine ribbon and little felt hearts from the dollar bin at Target and attached to the candles from my stash with some tape.  They make me smile!

FOUR
I was thrilled to get my hair done this week....especially since that very day one of the kiddos raised their hand and asked why my hair was only gray in the middle.  Oy.  From the mouths of babes.

FIVE
I've been loving my new Circa notebooks.  It's a great system, has been easy to use, is customizable, doesn't take up as much space as a binder, and can be flipped around like a notebook.  Add a monogrammed cover, and you're all set!

Don't forget to hop on over to check out Five on Friday with Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April  and Oh Hey, Friday!  Hope y'all have wonderful weekends!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...