Thursday, February 12, 2015

Levenger Circa Notebooks

Hubby says I have a problem.  I will purchase all kinds of organizational tools (baskets, bins, desk organizers...you get the idea....) in hopes that someday I will finally be organized.  If I'm being totally honest, he's right.  In my defense though, sometimes these organizational tools actually work, and then a portion of my life is orderly and organized. 


Enter the Levenger Circa Notebooks.  Funny friend MH (also a new teacher at school) uses them and to say I was intrigued would be an understatement.  She passed along a free coupon for shipping, and I decided to bite the bullet and try them for myself.  I have to tell you....I'm sold.  I first purchased the Circa Simply Irresistible Sampling Kit.  It comes with a sample of different goodies (covers, rings, paper, dividers, etc.) AND a $40 gift card for future purchases.  It's like getting $80 for half (at least it is in my brain...)!!  With the supplies from the kit I made a small junior notebook, a larger planner (more details to come on that soon), and have leftover items that I'll use for another larger notebook. 

I have since (with my giftcard, plus a little extra) purchased additional items: more discs, covers, and a punch.  So far....so good.  I've been using the system since the first of the year and it works!!  I am thrilled to discover it just in time for tennis to start back up.  I'm always looking for new ways to ease the paper nightmare that is the program and payroll system.  This time, I think I've finally found it! 

Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...