Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's for Dinner? [Vicky and Shala's World Famous Seasoned Green Beans]

A couple years ago some dear friends delivered a meal to Hubby and me.  Not only could we not have appreciated it more, it was delicious.  Hubby simply couldn't stop talking about the green beans.  They were kind enough to share the recipe and he requested them at least once a week...For months I heard, "How about the World Famous Green Beans tonight?" all. the. time.  They continue to be a favorite, and I think of their sweet friendship each time I make them, as I did tonight. 




Vicky and Shala's World Famous Season Green Beans

Ingredients:
Valley Fresh Steamers green beans
Grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbs Ranch packet seasoning
2 Tbs I Can't Believe Its Not Butter (although, if I'm being honest, I use about half but real butter)
Mrs. Dash garlic/onion
Salt and pepper

Directions:
Steam beans according to directions on the bag.  Season to taste. Enjoy!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...