Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ramblings

It's been a crazy start to summer, but I couldn't be happier that it's here!  I've been riding my bike to work.  I love it....although anyone that knows me will tell you I'm not a very proficient cyclist.....but I can take all back roads and a "rail trail" for cyclists and walkers.  So far, so good!


Except for a slight hiccup today.  Got home and was locked out of the house.  Waited a bit on the back porch for Hubby to return home.  After a rainy week, I sat back, enjoyed the sunshine, and watched the hummingbirds.



Hubby and I have also enjoyed watching the bats in the evenings.  They've been out in full force, and actually are pretty cool.  As long as they keep eating the bugs all is good. 



We had our first "harvest" of the season yesterday!  A yummy banana pepper.  Not much to speak of, but things are growing by leaps and bounds....hoping it's only a matter of time.




Am enjoying A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson.  Loving it!!  Parts of it are literally laugh out loud funny.

Source

With that, I'm off to enjoy the last bit of the beautiful summer evening.

Happy Almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...