Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the Thirteenth

Hubby and I had our first date on the thirteenth and we married on the thirteenth.  The first year of marriage we celebrated the 13th of each month with a bottle of champagne.  (I mean let's be honest.....I love a good reason to drink champagne.)  As time has passed though, life has gotten in the way, and our 13th celebrations became fewer and further between.  With it being a rough couple weeks working long hours, the passing of Hubby's grandmother, and not being able to spend much time together, I decided this Friday the Thirteenth was the perfect time to start this little tradition back up again.  So.....TGIF the 13th!



Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...