Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Relaxing

After working straight through the weekend with 13-14 hour days and some extremely long and hectic days to start the summer tennis program, I decided there was only one thing I could do....put everything on hold and do some fishing with Hubby.  We spent a nice, relaxing, gorgeous evening on the pontoon while we threw in a line or two.  The housework, laundry, weeding, and even blog writing didn't get finished, but it was exactly what the doctor ordered.  Not to mention, exactly what summer should be all about.  Hope you are yours are enjoying your start to summer the best way you know how, too! 



P.S.  Please send some good thoughts my way as I attempt to ride my bike to work for the first time.  We don't live far, and it should be an easy trip, but let's just say balance isn't really my thing...excited and nervous all at the same time :)!

Happy Summer and Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...