Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Five [4.1.16]

Happy Friday and Happy April!!  I'm actually sad to see this Friday arrive.  I've loved every minute of Spring Break and am just not quite ready for it to be over.  Without further ado, here's this week's five:

ONE
If you know me in real life, you know I never go anywhere without my big Tervis Tumbler of ice water.  It's kinda like my security blanket.  Sweet Brother #3 gifted me with a Yeti Rambler Tumbler
for my birthday.  Y'all....I'm obsessed with this thing!!  It definitely lives up to the hype. I haven't tried it yet with coffee or hot beverages quite simply because there's always ice still in the cup when I wake up in the morning.  I had an extra little vinyl monogram from another project that I added to it.  Although I thought it couldn't be more perfect, it added the little something extra.


TWO
After a series of events Taco Tuesday became Taco Thursday with these yummy queso baked tacos from Jenn at Going the Distance.  They were delish. 


THREE
Earlier this week I shared my love of Rocksbox and my latest box.  Don't forget you can use the code melissafbff1 for a free month!!


FOUR
Spring is popping up all over the neighborhood, which certainly makes our walks a little happier.  I came home from one this week ecstatic over the sweet ducks in the creek.  Make Way for Ducklings has always been one of my very favorite books and I've always had a soft spot for them.  After some convincing I got Hubby to go back with me to feed them.  Sadly, the poor ducks were more terrified of me than anything (you can see they're swimming away from me :(...). I've been keeping my distance since.


FIVE
I've been debating and debating turning a hallway closet into an office.  If you follow me on Pinterest you know I've pinned all kinds of inspiration, but just can't seem to pull the trigger.  Have any of y'all done it?  Do you love it?  Have any regrets?  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter.





I love these in the closet spaces. I haven't decided yet if I want to use the extra space in the laundry room or the enormous out-of-place closet in the half bath.:
Source
Wishing y'all terrific weekends!! Today I'm linking up with:


Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little ducks. Love that! We have two geese that frequent our neighbor and last month someone in my neighborhood videoed two beavers playing in the pond. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...