Thursday, April 7, 2016

Confessional Thursday #2

Happy Thursday aka the day before Friday!!  We can do it...we're almost there.  But before we start celebrating I'm linking up for a little 'fess sesh.

 

I confess....

....I ordered some of this body butter this week...I was completely out and it is utterly heavenly.  Trust me on this one.  And as an extra little bonus I smile every time I use it since it's Greek.

....I stopped to pick up toothpaste the other day, but didn't end up getting any because Target's Cartwheel App wouldn't load....this might end up saving me more than I realized.  Ha.  I'm a little obsessed with it.   And I managed to avoid Dollar Spot.  (Double win!!)

....I've been trying to forget about the Easter candy I snagged on deep discount for baskets.  (Greek Easter isn't until the first Sunday in May this year.)  I may or may not have already eaten the Cadbury Minis I got for myself.

....We're having a step competition at school.  Really we're competing as a team against other schools, but my competitive streak is kicking in since I don't want to be at the bottom of our school's list.  I've been walking in place while cooking, brushing my teeth, even doing my make up. 

....Needless to say, I'm taking a few more walks around the neighborhood.  My dear, sweet neighbor mentioned seeing me out and about often several days ago.  Yesterday as I walked by she leaned out her back door and gave a little holler of encouragement.  It completely made my day.  I grinned the entire way back to my doorstep.  It's the little things....

What are you confessing this week? 

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. The step competition sounds like lots of fun. GOOD LUCK!

    Love me some body butter, so creamy and awesome on the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you avoided the dollar spot and had to leave empty handed! You'll have to make up for this bummer of a trip the next time you're there :) Good luck with your step goals. It's a whole new ball game when you're in competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That body butter looks awesome. Hope you rock the step competition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for great neighbors! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, that was so sweet of your neighbor. A friend whom I do Bible study with noticed me walking, and commented when I saw her at the study. It was really encouraging. Now, I just need to get back at it. LOL The pollen has been so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...