This particular mug was made for school. That way when I inevitably leave it some place random I won't be heartbroken, but it's still cute!! I made a pattern of circle dots and a little reminder to make it a 'happy day'.
Sharpie Mug Directions
- Using Oil Based Sharpie Markers (the regular permanent ones will not, in fact, be permanent) decorate the mug with the design of your choice.
- Allow mug to cure over night.
- Place mug in a cold oven and heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake mug for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat, but leave mug in oven until cooled.
- Tip: If you mess up don't worry!! The design can be removed with a swipe of alcohol before it is baked. Easy peasy.