Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Busy Little Bee.....

School is definitely in full swing, as is the tennis season (no pun intended).  I've been spending my evenings with these fine young men. 


Not gonna lie.....my heart melted a little as one of them stopped and hugged me, along with an I love you, Melissa, just before going "down the line" during introductions.  Call me a sucker, but I happen to think I'm pretty lucky.  And although the "What day is it????" cheer drove me nuts last year, I've gotta admit, it's grown on me.  Everyday is 'Thersday! 

Let's Go 'Thers!
(Okay, okay, for those of you royally confused...as our opponents, and especially their parents usually are, we are the Panthers....get it?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...