Monday, August 4, 2014

Back to School [Monogrammed School Supplies]

I texted this picture to Bestie KP with the caption: I may or may not have a monogramming obsession.  She simply responded with: "may"......



I cannot help it.  I was raised by a Southern Mama and firmly believe that if it's not moving, then it should be monogrammed!  Why should school supplies be the exception?? 

I happened across the chalkboard bucket in the dollar bin, and snagged it immediately with thoughts of monograms, inspirational quotes, and fun little sayings.  Right now I'm digging the impromptu monogram, although I'm sure it will change later. (Keeping my fingers crossed that it actually erases.)


A very special thank you to Printable Monogram who makes is super simple to have some pretty adorable things!  (I have used her prints for numerous things, and they are all beyond cute!)  I simply downloaded and personalized the floral binder cover.


She is also responsible for the monthly printable monogrammed calendars.  I've backed it here with corresponding cardstock and use and easel to keep within reach on my desk.  I also print one with our married monogram for the fridge.


While I'm at it, I would love to put a little plug in for Yoobi School Supplies.  The premise of this company is that for every supply of theirs that you purchase, they donate an item to a classroom in need.  I know firsthand that some students come to school without the necessary supplies to learn.  They begin the year at a disadvantage.  I figure if I'm already buying (fun and colorful) supplies I can just as easily buy Yoobi and help kiddos in need at the same time!  Check them out -- Target has a large variety of their supplies.  (Obviously, I also purchased Pilot's pink Breast Cancer Awareness pens.....it was a win, win kind of shopping trip!)



And with that, I'm off for the first day of the 2014-2015 year! 

Happy First Day of School!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...