Friday, May 30, 2014

#100 Happy Days

#100HappyDays has been creeping up on my newsfeeds on both Facebook and Instagram a lot lately.  After checking it out, I decided to go ahead and jump on the bandwagon.  (And let's face it....what better happy day to post about it than the last day of school???  Although my kiddos will tell you I cried -- all. day. long.)



The question is: could you be happy for 100 days in a row?  I'm typically a rather happy person.  I enjoy life.  But I'm not so good about relaxing and enjoying and appreciating the moment I am in currently.  According to their website 71% of the people who tried the challenge did not complete it, claiming they were too busy to do so.  I'll admit, sometimes I forget to take a picture, or there are times in which I'm gleefully happy, but don't have my phone, but all in all I'm HAPPY I started the challenge.  It reminds me to pause and enjoy the little things in life.  There are more and more times when I think to myself "this could be my happy moment of the day" or have trouble choosing just one moment.

Here are a few of my #100HappyDays:


Scoring the last 2 geraniums at Costco....getting the porch ready for summer!

Snuggles with the pup.


Porch sittin', sippin', and readin'.

Sweet notes from my kiddos.  How I'm going to miss them!!!


Doing the can-can as the buses pull out on the last day of school!

But I don't have a picture of the best moment of the day -- all 60+ of my kiddos joined in a huge group hug at lunch.  Made my heart swell!!

It's the little things in life!  Happy Summer Vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...