Sunday, May 11, 2014

Grateful




Today I was going to write about our weekend gardening project, but that can wait.  Today my incredible dad sweetly gifted me with my favorite picture of my mom and me.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her or think of how grateful I am to have had such a loving, kind, fun, and generous mama.  She was a lady in every sense of the word, yet knew how to have fun, too.  Simply put, she was incredible.  So although this day makes me a little gloomy, it also makes me smile thinking of her.  I'm reminded of just how lucky I am. 

As of now, I'm loving the new addition to my little table.
 
 
 
Wishing all those who are celebrating today a Happy Mother's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...