Beef and Blue Cheese Sliders
- Left over beef from Pepperoncini Beef roast
- blue cheese crumbles
- slider buns or dinner rolls
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 2 t. horseradish
- 1 T butter, melted
- poppy seeds or dried onions
- Place bottoms of slider buns on cookie sheet (I lined with Silpat liner).
- Mix mayo and horseradish together and spread a little on each bun.
- Top with shredded meat and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Top with top bun and additional mayo mix, if desired.
- Cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Uncover, and drizzle with melted butter topped with poppy seeds or dried onions.
- Bake additional 10 minutes, or until heated through and cheese slightly melted.