Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Five [10.21.16]

Happy Friday!!  We've crammed so much into this week, it feels like it's been two weeks since the last Friday Five post, not just one.  Very excited for a quiet little weekend with the Hubby.  So, right down to it, here are this week's five:

ONE
I'm so very proud of my tennis boys.  Although we didn't capture a 4th consecutive state title, we did come in second.  We were a different team this year, with only 2 of 7 returning starters.  I keep trying to remind them that although they might be disappointed, it's still a huge accomplishment.  All of our starters will be returning next year....we'll be back!



TWO
This came across my Facebook feed the other night.  I miss Peyton.  Do I really need to say anymore?

THREE
I'm kind of Fixer Upper obsessed.  What I wouldn't give for them to come to our little hive and work their magic.  (I'm always trying to convince Hubby to knock down a wall....I've yet to actually succeed, although he does love what they do.)  In the mean time I'll just have to settle for Magnolia Journal.

Image result for magnolia journal

FOUR
During lunch duty the other day the kiddos asked if I had asked Siri what zero divided by zero is, which I had not.  It led to asking Siri all sorts of things and lots of giggles.  They sure do brighten my day!

FIVE
Hubby and I have been doing whatever is quick and easy for dinner lately.  This fried rice fits the bill beautifully and it's perfect for stretching leftovers without it feeling like leftovers.


Wishing y'all a terrific weekend!  Today I'm linking up with:


Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I am Fixer Upper obsessed too! Ship lac heck yeah!!! Yay to your tennis boys!! Oh man Manning would make a great coach, living in Indiana, we're all about that!!!! Have a wonderful weekend lovely lady and I hope you find your FitBit too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your tennis team! That brings back such fun memories, since I played on my high school team. No state titles for us though! Fried rice for dinner is always a winner in our house. It's so versatile and yes for quick and easy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love Chip & Joanna! The magnolia journal will have to suffice for me for now too :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for tennis! We were playing around with Siri jus this afternoon. We're easily amused :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Siri questions are so funny! She sure is entertaining. I'd love Chip and Joanna to come to my house too! I have lots of ideas for them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...