Tuesday, September 29, 2015

National Coffee Day

Today is National Coffee Day.  As I thought about how much I enjoy the ritual of the morning cup of Joe I thought it would be the perfect time to share and a few of my favorite coffee recipes.  I didn't fully appreciate my love of a good cup of Joe until this round up, but a few of my favorites include....






Not technically a cup of Joe, but just trust me and try it. 
You can thank me later.
What's your favorite way to enjoy coffee??
Coffee Love!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for all the delicious coffee recipes! my favorite way to enjoy coffee is probably a latté or frappuccino depending on how hot/cold it is outside :)

    stop by and chat with me :) http://storybookapothecary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...