Cherry Greek Yogurt Coffee Cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (can sub vanilla or even 1/2 plain, 1/2 citrus)
- 2 cups frozen cherry mix
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 t baking powder
- 2 c flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Liberally grease Bundt pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. (I use my KitchenAid.)
- Add eggs and vanilla until combined well.
- Add dry ingredients until combined, careful not to over mix.
- Gently add Greek yogurt some of the cherries.
- Pour half batter into pan, top with remaining cherries, and then top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan before trying to invert on to plate. (Just trust me on this one....I speak from experience.)