Monday, August 31, 2015

Watermelon and Feta Salad

Hubby still can't quite wrap his brain around this combination (probably because he just won't try it), but to me it's absolute perfection.  The sweetness from the watermelon, paired with the salty brininess from the feta.  Mwah!  Heaven.  It's simple, easy, and quintessential summer.




Watermelon and Feta Salad
Pretty Simple:

  • Cube watermelon
  • Add feta, chunked
  • Other optional ingredients: fresh mint, sliced red onion, kalamata olives, sliced cucumbers (although I personally just like to keep it simple)
Happy Summer Cooking!

Today I'm partying with Cozy Little House and

Uptown Acorn

1 comment:

  1. I would have never thought to put feta with watermelon, but I'm going to try it, so I pinned it.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...