- jumbo craft sticks
- hot glue gun
- white paint
- Make three lines of 5 craft sticks glued together end to end.
- Make an "X" out of two sets of sticks.
- Place third set of sticks across the middle of the "X".
- Arrange the remaining craft sticks into the desired design of your snowflake. (This took me a while to finally decide on how I wanted it to look. Not to mention the fact that Hubby kept asking if I needed a tape measure or ruler. Clearly he felt as though I needed one since I was just winging it....I know it's not perfect, but think it's close enough!)
- Top with wooden circles at intersecting points, using a larger circle for the center.
- Working your way from the top down, glue sticks together. (I debated and debated on how to do this most efficiently while still keeping the design intact. This seemed to be the best approach, as I knew I'd never be able to duplicate the design a second time.)
- Allow to set.
- Paint snowflake white.
- Attach bow and hang!