Monday, February 6, 2017

Apple Nachos

Since we were already having chicken wings, pepperoncini beef sliders, and other assorted goodies during the Super Bowl, these apple nachos were the perfect sweet little treat with a little less guilt.

 Really the sky is the limit with the toppings you choose.  These were a bit less daunting to eat than a traditional caramel apple, but with all the same yummy goodness.


Apple Nachos
Ingredients:
  • Granny Smith Apples, sliced
  • caramel sauce
  • chocolate sauce
  • white chocolate chips
  • chocolate chips
  • butterscotch chips
  • pecans, chopped
Directions:
  • Slice apples and layer on a plate.
  • Top with your favorite toppings.
Notes:
  • I used a different variety apple, but think the Granny Smith would hold up better.
  • We preferred the mini chips - easier to manage.
  • In hindsight, peanut butter chips would have been delicious.  
  • I would make this the day of your event, not before. 
Happy "Cooking"!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these look delicious! I actually have everything to make these so they just might be my dinner one night, ha ha! I hope you had a wonderful weekend sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so yummy and now I'm thinking about what I have on hand to use for my own apple nachos. Have a great week Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...