Really the sky is the limit with the toppings you choose. These were a bit less daunting to eat than a traditional caramel apple, but with all the same yummy goodness.
- Granny Smith Apples, sliced
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- white chocolate chips
- chocolate chips
- butterscotch chips
- pecans, chopped
- Slice apples and layer on a plate.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- I used a different variety apple, but think the Granny Smith would hold up better.
- We preferred the mini chips - easier to manage.
- In hindsight, peanut butter chips would have been delicious.
- I would make this the day of your event, not before.