Monday, February 13, 2017

The Best is Yet to Be....

With Valentine's Day approaching I'm again reminded of how grateful I am to be going through this journey with Hubby and especially happy that he's still here and doing so well.  We are truly lucky.


For our last anniversary I knew I wanted to incorporate the quote "grow old along with me, the best is yet to be."  What could possibly be more fitting after the year we had had together?  I searched Etsy and discovered ModifiedMetals who specializes in beautiful metal gifts and is based in nearby Crawfordsville.  The local connection convinced me it was perfect.  I must admit, after chatting with shop owner David a bit about my order, I knew the stars had aligned perfectly.  It was a true delight working with him.

Although they do custom work and will use your favorite saying or verse, I chose the "Grow Old Along with Me" sign measuring 22 x 22.  It fits perfectly over the gate leg table (a birthday gift from Hubby, who knew I've always wanted one) in our bedroom.  The quality is terrific and is a quiet little reminder about what truly is important in life.


There are a few other signs which caught my eye as well.  This Tree of Life is lovely.

Tree of Life Metal Wall Art

How adorable would this moon be hanging in a nursery?  They have the same saying, in a couple different versions and fonts. 

I Love You To The Moon Sign

There are many that would serve as the perfect wedding or shower gift or a too.  (Or even a last minute Valentine's Day gift...it wouldn't be the first time I wrapped a picture of the actual gift.)  Take a minute to pop over and see for yourself.  The craftsmanship really is beautiful.

Happy Love!
*Please note I was not compensated for this post....I merely just loved the shop and the product and wanted to share.  

3 comments:

  1. Melissa, Do you watch Fixer Upper? Jo had a huge sign like this made for a young couple on one of the shows. It was adorable. What a great idea for your Valentine!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I am a huge fan of having art that means something to the homeowner rather than just generic pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...