|Please forgive the quickly snapped photo.....Hubby was ready to eat!|
Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 1 t. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t fresh ginger, finely grated
- add chopped green onions, if desired (sometimes we do, sometimes we don't)
- Mix all ingredients together and add chicken. We like thighs, but obviously use the pieces your family likes best. Allow to marinate for a few hours.
- Cook on grill or in oven as desired.