Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Five [2.12.16]

Happy Valentine's Friday!  I love any excuse to wear pink and remind those dear to me that I love them!  Hubby and I will stay in, per usual, and make a special meal.  I'm not sure exactly what yet, but think it will include a mason jar dessert of some kind....any suggestions??  Now, here's this week's five:

ONE
This white bean, kale, and sausage soup is de.li.cious. and so very easy, too!  We've been eating bowls and bowls of it and honestly, just can't seem to get enough soup....which brings us to.....



TWO
The Deen Brothers' Lasagna Soup.  Gotta be honest, I like this even more than regular lasagna.


THREE
Last weekend I knocked out 20 freezer meals (more to come on that later) and these omelette muffins, which have made mornings so much easier.  Believe me when I say every second counts in the mornings around here.


FOUR
I'm so excited for a little girls night tonight with Bestie KP...little coloring, a yummy coffee, and some desperately needed quality time.  Perfect.

FIVE
Happy Valentine's Day, Y'all!



Wishing y'all terrific weekends!! Today I'm linking up with:


Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Omelette muffins! What a clever idea. We've done little quiches in the muffin tin before, and it's probably a similar concept. Delicious!
    Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...