Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Spinach Berry Smoothie

When a friend told me about her love of spinach smoothies, I have to be honest, I thought she was a little crazy....until I tried one.  Below is my favorite version of one.  It's quick, simple, low in calories, and I usually have the ingredients on hand.....and no.....it doesn't taste like spinach.


Spinach Berry Smoothie

Ingredients:
1 cup frozen mixed berries
2 handfuls spinach (or other greens like kale)
2 (ish) cups water
1 Crystal Light on the go packet (I use pink lemonade)

Directions:
Put all ingredients in a blender and combine well. 

*For my family this makes enough for two.  I like to pair it with a hard boiled egg for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...