Saturday, September 13, 2014

Six Blissful Years

Six years ago today Hubby and I said "I do"!  Biased though I am it was a gorgeous September day with a traditional Greek service surrounded by those we love most, and then dancing the night away. 


I'm one lucky girl to have such a sweet and loving husband, who supports me in whatever I choose to do.  I'm grateful to have him in my life and am looking forward to growing old and gray together.  We had a quiet night in together with some bubbly, sushi from our favorite place, and a gorgeous night on the back porch.  Hubby has requested a spanakopita, which I will make tomorrow, as I couldn't for the life of me find fresh filo.  Here's to many more happy years together.

Happy Anniversary Hubby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...