Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Monogrammed Vino

In the warmer months Hubby and I enjoy "Happy Hour" out on the back porch....usually while something cooks up on the grill for dinner.  I'm usually hesitant to use our good stemware for fear of it breaking so when the Initial Proper monogram sale popped up on my IG feed, I jumped on it.  My only regret is not ordering more!  (I just didn't have complete faith that I'd be able to apply the monogram correctly.....and leave it to me to try something rounded and not flat on my first go....) 


These particular decals are 1 1/2 inches and the glasses are from Crate and Barrel.  I'm smitten....and much to Hubby's chagrin think the collection will only grow!

Today I'm linking up with Share Your Style. 
Be sure to pop over and check out all the wonderful style ideas! 

Uptown Acorn


Happy Monogramming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...