Saturday, July 19, 2014

Celebrating 50 Years

The tennis program I have been a part of for many, many years is celebrating their 50th Anniversary this summer.  It's a very special place, and although I'm biased, I can confidently say there's really no other program like it in the country. 


Last night we kicked off our 50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend with a Meet and Greet at the Reinbold Racing Garage.  I've mentioned my love of racing before, so you can imagine my excitement when this event combined that love with my love of "The Program". 

Around 200 people attended the event, with guests from all over the country.  (I have to be honest, I was grateful for the adorable tennis ball name tags more than once during the night.)



The tennis ball cookies were another special little touch.
The garage was pretty darn cool.  Past cars were featured up above the main floor.




Reinbold Racing

But, by far, the best part of the evening was not only catching up with friends from years past....



.....but sharing the love and memories of one very special program, led by one very special lady.  I can't wait to see what tonight has in store for us!

Happy 50th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...