Friday, September 15, 2017

Five on Friday [9.15.17]

Happy Friday!  It's been quite a week, so without further ado, here are this week's five:

ONE
Hubby and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary this week.  How time flies.



TWO
We took our 4th grade kiddos on a field trip to the Indianapolis Museum of Art. It's incredible to see things through the eyes of a child.  One might think "boring art museum" but they loved it.  Our art teacher is clearly doing a great job.


THREE
These three have visited me a couple times this week on my morning walk.


The moon shines on the first half of my walk.  Then I turn the corner and the sun is rising on the second half.  It's pretty awesome, actually.


FOUR
The Le Creuset Oulet opens today!  This could mean trouble, friends.  I may have even mentioned something to Hubby about getting a job there.....



FIVE
Trying to remember...

via Pinterest


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Katie                                              April


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You know I love the number "NINE!" I love the museum in Indy, makes me want to go again, You have a spectacular weekend lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...